Transcripts Required
In order to be fully admitted to the university, official transcripts are required from each institution attended.

Before qualifying for a provisional teaching certificate, DESE requires official transcripts from each institution attended.
About Provisional Certification

A provisional certificate is a two-year teaching license that, if the requirements are completed, qualifies a candid for a Missouri Initial teaching license.
Requirements include: two-years teaching internship in a content area, and completion of all the courses listed in the academic contract.

Where to Send Transcripts
Graduate Admissions
121 Woods Hall
University of Missouri-St. Louis
One University Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63121-4499
Electronic transcripts can be accepted providing:
1. The transcript is emailed from the
     university of origin.
2. The university emails/sends them from
      a clearinghouse
      (I don't know what a clearinghouse is but the
         university should know).
3. The electronic transcripts are emailed

Educator Certification
P.O. Box 480
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0480

No electronic for DESE.

Download these addresses in a Word file. 
                        Click Here
Send via:
  U.S. Postal Service
  FedEx or UPS
Send via:
  U.S. Postal Service
  FedEx or UPS